Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Taste-of-Home cooking show

The cooking show was awesome last night. It was fun to get away with Joan and her friends and spend some time together just her and me on the drive to and from Loveland. They made a ton of recipes right in front of us and, if I get to the store today, (that's a big if) we will be having manicotti for dinner tonight. If not tonight, maybe tomorrow night would be better since today is early release day at school and it is dance night and scout night. I am also watching Aaron for Joan today and will be again on Friday. He is such a great kiddo- pleasure to have him! I love that he is 3 now, talking, and can express himself more and more. Just makes life a little easier to know their wishes and needs instead of guessing them and it is fun to watch the little personalities emerging and developing. Thanks for sharing your little one with me today, Joan!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Stay home Eadie. The roads are nasty. Love you! Glad you had fun at the show last night!

Jodi said...

I left you some sunshine on my blog http://gngnsaneblogger.blogspot.com/